Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Film Lesson: "Schindler's List"

This Movie was the splitting image of the holocaust. It illustrates the holocaust because it has all the major issues that the original hoplocaust had, Such as jewish people getting sent to ghettos,gas chambers,hard working labor factories,ect, ect. One part of this movie that really caught my attention was when schindler was watching this girl with a red coat. She was the only girl yhat had Color in the movie. Then when the war was almost over the girl with the red coat was killed and that really Shocked me. I Think That "Schindler's List" was more powerful to me. That Film was more powerful to me because it showed How they were seperated from thier families what they had to do to get away...i mean it was just so emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment